The following “story” requires no introduction … mostly because we didn’t want to write one … especially due to #9.
- North Central has the best food in all of Naperville. Period.
- No North Central College organizations compete for budget increases. North Central has the largest budget for clubs and activities. You’ve never seen a larger budget.
- The parking crisis was completely solved with the recent addition of a new lot behind the WONC radio station.
- Having no air conditioners in the freshmen dorms absolutely prevents the Freshman 15.
- Intramural basketball has the most lenient rules of all North Central College sports.
- President Troy Hammond eats spaghetti with no sauce.
- “Tuition decrease” is a phrase North Central College students absolutely have a chance of hearing.
- More than 1.5 million students attended Springfest last year. They were all sober. (Just look at the pictures.)
- The Chronicle is fake news.
*Feel free — no pressure, really — to comment with your best alt-fact about NCC. If we can’t verify your alt-fact we’ll definitely publish it.