- North Central football continued their winning ways as they improved to 4-0 with a 43-24 victory at Washington University. The Cardinals held steady in the rankings this week, remaining the number 4 team in the nation.
- Men’s Cross Country got a perfect score at the Midwest Intercollegiate Invitational, sweeping the top 5 spots at the meet.
- Women’s Cross Country–competing at the same meet as the men–placed fourth, led by a strong showing from the team’s underclassmen.
- Women’s Volleyball improved to .500 in CCIW play with a 3-1 victory over Wheaton College.
- Women’s Triathlon competed at the USA Triathlon West region Qualifier in California where they failed to let an all Division I field intimidate them. Cardinal athletes placed 13th, 23rd, 25th and 26th.
- Women’s soccer travelled to Carthage where they were able to pull out their first CCIW win, 4-3.
- Men’s Soccer, also playing in Kenosha, upset the two-time defending conference champs in a double-overtime thriller 1-0.
- Women’s Tennis, playing at home, lost a tough matchup to Augustana, the reigning CCIW champions.