- The weather didn’t cooperate with North Central football’s Battle for the Little Brass Bell, which had to be postponed until Monday evening. The game resumes with North Central holding on to a 13-7 lead at the start of the second half.
- Men’s Cross Country proved why they’re the No. 1 team in the nation by easily winning the Pre-Nationals meet by more than 100 points. Fourteen of the top-25 teams in the nation competed at the site of the Nationals meet, including SUNY-Geneseo who scored 150 points to the Cardinals 47.
- Women’s cross country traveled to the University of Wisconsin-OshKosh Kollege Town Sports Invitational where they placed second in a 24-team field.
- Women’s volleyball came away with two victories in the Tiffany Robinson Memorial Tournament they hosted. The Cardinals took down Central College before coming back to beat Trine University.
- Women’s tennis had a tough weekend, dropping a 9-0 decision to Carthage and then an 8-1 decision the following day against Milikin.